Release date: September 14, 2015
Due date: September 18, 2015
Metropolitan Community Services (dba MCS-T.O.U.C.H.) is soliciting price quotations for a Career Pathway Collaborative Coordinator, (CPC Coordinator). The CPC Coordinator will assemble an active and engaged Collaborative and chair the CPC leadership team. The leadership team will be responsible for the following outcomes:
- Identifying and mapping out clear career pathways in demand sectors and occupations using real-time labor local market information and promoting active employer involvement to ensure training and education programs are meeting the skills needs for employers.
- Use evidence based research to develop program design and delivery of participant services.
- Monitor the performance/effectiveness of specific services.
- Identify specific roles and responsibilities for each CPC Member.
- Encourage new membership and promote long term sustainability of the CPC beyond the grant period.
For the complete RFQ, please click the link below:
RFQ – CPC Coordinator